Corporate Coaching. Unlock the most powerful tool you own
Have you thought about the benefits of working with a Menstrual Cycle Coach?
I have worked with hundreds of women to show them how to embrace the most insightful internal tool they have. Your menstrual cycle can give you the strength to achieve more in your life, no matter what day you are in your cycle. I teach women how to understand the four phases and see what they look like for you. Then embrace the phases and USE them to make better choices to support your body.
When women are given support to step into their power with impact, authenticity and presence, everyone wins. You create a space and a culture to ensure your team are working with their strengths each day.
This 3-hour workshop, The Empowerment Cycle is a transformative program that has been delivered to women in a number of companies. Inclusive and interactive, participants learn how to own understand the power of their cycle, how to tap into their strengths and use this information to build confidence, develop relationships, rise above barriers, and accelerate their careers.
Corporate Coaching Program
What you will learn:
- Build self-awareness and self-esteem by understanding your body better
- Learn tools and tips on how to get the most out of each phase of your cycle
- Develop a positive and empowering language you can use around communicating within your cycle
- Learn how to combine aromatherapy, meditation and mindfulness to support your cycle
- How to chart your cycle and then use this information to guide better decision making
- Build your self-esteem through a kinder approach to your body and emotions
- React appropriately to your physical and emotional needs by what you eat and what you do
- Ways to approach goal setting, time management and achieve more in your life
Stop blaming your body and start understanding it.
Learn how to use your powerful internal tool to guide you through the best decisions for each day, no matter what phase of your cycle you are in.
This is not a fertility program, or to be used instead of health advice from your professional